Shiner Law Group, P.A. – a Florida Marijuana Business Law Firm
The attorneys at Shiner Law Group – a Florida Marijuana Business Law Firm are leaders in all aspects of medical and recreational marijuana law. The Firm’s marijuana attorneys have a deep knowledge and experience in helping their clients in all aspects of business such as business consulting, legal compliance, cultivation, real estate and zoning matters, and litigation. The Firm, which is led by David I. Shiner, has real world practical knowledge in assisting individuals and companies from everything from starting a marijuana business though legal representation and trial work in the courts. Mr. Shiner is licensed both in Florida and Washington state and has actual practical knowledge and experience in guiding businesses in legal compliance and representation.
At the Shiner Law Group our marijuana lawyers and professionals have established sound working relationships with individuals and businesses to best assist our clients in their success in the legal cannabis business. At the Shiner Law Group, a Florida Marijuana Business Law Firm, our marijuana lawyers and professionals provide ______ legal advice focusing on aspects of legal compliance, business advice, and trial work and have actual real-world experience assisting our clients in everything from starting a legal marijuana grow through representation in the court system. At the Shiner Law Group, a Florida Marijuana Business Law Firm, our marijuana lawyers and professionals pride themselves on providing discreet and personalized services to help each specific client navigate the complex marijuana industry and the complex medical & recreational cannabis laws.
Are you a new or prospective medical or recreational marijuana business owner? At the Shiner Law Group, a Florida Marijuana Business Law Firm, we service in every aspect of starting and operating a medical and/or recreational marijuana business.
FORMING YOUR BUSINESS
At the Shiner Law Group, a Florida Marijuana Business Law Firm, our professionals are thoroughly versed in the rules and requirements for dispensary owners under the state’s cannabis laws where our attorneys practice. The recent legalization of medical marijuana in Florida has opened the opportunity for those interested in starting a legal medical marijuana business. If you are interested in starting a legal medical marijuana business in Florida, you will need to ensure that your business meets all local and state regulations and codes. Unlike other businesses, a medical marijuana business will be faced with significant regulations and limitations. Therefore, to best protect your investment, you will want to make sure your marijuana business complies with all applicable Florida law. If you are interested in starting a legal marijuana business, our professionals can assist you in:
- Helping you incorporate, develop your business model, obtain all necessary licenses, and form all operating agreements associated with your business to ensure compliance with Florida law.
- Assist with preparing and submitting all licensing and permit applications along with related paperwork and document preparation.
- Assist in all aspects of legal compliance and regulations
- Handle all financial and policy negotiations with banks and insurance companies
- Assist in drafting and reviewing contracts between the different businesses involved in the legal medical marijuana business.
LOCAL AND STATE ZONE CONSULTING
At the Shiner Law Group, a Florida Marijuana Business Law Firm, our professionals have worked with several experienced real estate teams and individuals to find approved dispensary and grow house locations. If you are interested in starting a legal medical marijuana business in Florida, you will need the assistance of a qualified and experienced professional who can guide your business in the following areas:
- Help you select the best site for your dispensary.
- Manage all property leasing or purchasing contract negotiations and issues related to financing or zoning.
- Assist you with guidance in designing and building your dispensary or grow.
- Handle all associated legal applications and paperwork.
At the Shiner Law Group, a Florida Marijuana Business Law Firm, our professionals have had real world experience in virtually all areas of marijuana business. Our professionals have also assisted in establishing and operating legal marijuana businesses outside of the state, including marijuana cultivation. Our professionals are able to assist your business in:
- Connect you with building experts to help you design your medical marijuana treatment center’s architectural details, including electrical, plumbing, ventilation and security, to meet or exceed industry standards.
- Select the proper equipment for growing medical marijuana plants, taking efficiency and effectiveness into account.
- Guide you through the basics of selecting a cannabis strain and a growing method, harvesting your plants, and processing and packaging your product.
How Can We Help?