★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Proud Florida Board Member of the National Cannabis Chamber of Commerce ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Consulting and Litigation
Even early in its development, the medical marijuana industry is worth billions. As Florida takes steps toward making medical marijuana more readily available to those who need it, many entrepreneurs are eager to take advantage of the professional opportunities associated with the emerging cannabis industry. While the potential benefits are great, starting and maintaining a medical marijuana business in Florida involves regulatory red tape and significant legal and financial risk.
The Shiner Law Group, a Florida Marijuana Business Law Firm offers consulting and litigation services to medical marijuana professionals in Florida. We can help you navigate the bureaucratic process while protecting the interests of your new business. Whether you want to grow or sell marijuana, our team of experienced medical marijuana lawyers can guide you in developing a strategy for success. Our firm is at the forefront of the medical marijuana industry and we can provide the legal advice you need to launch and maintain your marijuana business.
Florida Medical Marijuana Offers Exciting Opportunities for Florida Business
Medical marijuana cultivation involves much more than plants and a grow house. Not only must legal cannabis growers jump through legal hoops, but there are also practical considerations for ensuring the successful growth of marijuana to help sick patients.
The marijuana attorneys at the Shiner Law Group, a Florida Marijuana Business Law Firm is a full-service law firm offering consulting and litigation services to medical marijuana professionals in Florida. Since the laws on in Florida related to medical marijuana are evolving, it may be necessary to use the court system to litigate issues that arise as your business grows. Whether you are sued or you need to use the court system to take legal action against others, our attorneys are experienced litigators ready to advocate on your behalf.
Florida Medical Marijuana Consulting & Litigation Services
The Shiner Law Group, a Florida Marijuana Business Law Firm offers a wide range of consulting and litigation services and assists medical marijuana businesses in:
- Selecting the appropriate equipment for successfully cultivating medical marijuana plants
- Selecting a strain of cannabis that meets Florida requirements related to THC levels
- Determining an appropriate growing method
- Obtaining approval from Florida lawmakers under the 2014 Compassionate Medical Cannabis Act, or under new regulatory framework instituted after the passage of Amendment 2
- Harvesting, processing and packaging marijuana products for medicinal use
- Sighting your dispensary and managing contract negotiations for leases and financing
- Complying with local zoning laws
- Finding an insurer and financial services firm willing to work with a medical marijuana business
- Litigating issues that may arise after you begin business
Planning a medical marijuana business requires knowledge of growing plants, as well as business and legal understanding. The Florida Marijuana Business Law Firm can take care of the practical and legal requirements so you can focus on growing the perfect strain of marijuana.