★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Proud Florida Board Member of the National Cannabis Chamber of Commerce ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
As your attorneys, we will assist you with:
- Incorporating and establishing all applicable operating, partnership, employment and non-competition agreements.
- Developing your business model.
- Obtaining all necessary licenses required to run your dispensary business.
- Forming an Employee Handbook and all other operating agreements associated with your business to ensure company-wide compliance with Florida law.
- Preparing and submitting all licensing and permit applications along with related paperwork and document preparation.
- Financial and policy negotiations with banks and insurance companies.
Note that, despite medical and recreational marijuana being legalized in many states, the use, possession, sale or purchase of marijuana is still illegal under federal law. Contact our attorneys with any questions you may have regarding state or federal marijuana law.